Tuesday, February 17, 2015

I'm Back

Hello world, and welcome to my corner of the internet. It has been forever and a day and a half since I actually blogged. And of course, after that long hiatus I decided to create a whole new blog. My life is completely different, and so am I. I am getting married to my best friend in the world, in 2 months my name will change to Hailey Padovich. I felt all of those changes deserved a whole new blog. Here's a little intro. 

Hello my name is Hailey (almost) Padovich. I am twenty years old and live in the heart of Utah Valley. I am a evangelical Christian and that is my whole life and heart. I am engaged to the most wonderful man and we are getting married April 21, 2015. Together we have a cat named Alice, and we love her. We come from two different worlds, and are learning how to create our own. I am obsessed with Disney, Beverages, and movies. I love reading my bible and worshiping Jesus with all my voice and heart. I love my family, my dear friends and my God.

I am excited to start this chapter of my life and to be able to share it. I am ready to share my thoughts and feelings about things going on in and out of my life. I'm excited to be back.

1 comment: