Monday, March 2, 2015

The One Lesson

 photo 86d412aba13853f5547d0fef1e5a0d09_zps0vzx06vp.jpg

In the twenty years I have been existence there is one lesson I've learned that is absolutely crucial to your happiness. And that is: Follow Your Heart. There may come a point in your life where you need to make a decision that may make a lot of people angry, hurt or confused. Don't worry about them, the only people you need in your equation are you and your God. Whoever your God is. Who is my God you may ask? My God is the god of the universe, he created each and every one of us in with his hands, beautifully crafted, perfectly crafted. My God is one who sent his only son to give me grace, and to die for me so that I can experience God's full love. My God is one who knows why I have every scar I have, who gave me a voice to use to worship him, who gave me the sweetest joy I've ever known.  My God broke me so that I could grow even stronger. I love my God. 

If I worried about living my life for other people, I know with 100% certainty that I would not be here today. If I one day hadn't decided that I needed to learn how to be happy for me, I would be stuck at the same place I was two years ago. Miserable, alone, and fake. But then God showed me my full potential, he put me where I was most uncomfortable, and led me to become what I was created to be. So if I could leave you with one closing statement: Do what makes YOU happy. Even if it is confusing. Even if it makes the people around you, or even YOU uncomfortable. Ignore your head and follow your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment