Thursday, February 25, 2016

well hello

Holy cow it has been quite a while. It has been just under a year since I've last addressed the internet via blogging, and it has been quite the year. So let's have a little chat.

I have been married to my best friend McClain for 10 months. We live in the Salt Lake valley with two cats and a multitude of books and movies. We spend most of our time at work, binge watching, spoiling our cats and shopping for our tiny apartment. We both work full time at the same company which we have both been with for around a year and a half. We love Jesus, our family and friends. We have been so blessed this last year.

I find myself at a point in my life where things are slow, yet feel like they are moving so fast. Years ago I used blogging as an outlet. Even though I will never make those blogs public again, they show my how much I've grown. I've been fighting myself about doing this again because it makes me feel vulnerable. However, I'm a girl who wears her heart on her sleeve and would like to share my stories and experiences to help those who may feel lost or alone. I would like to start over and give this another shot. My view on the world and myself has changed immensely and even if this is the last post I write, at least I tried.

So here's to a new beginning. This blog is still a work in progress, but so am I. 

1 comment: