Friday, May 13, 2016

Apparently I'm Still Bad at This

Hello again! I’ve been really bad at posting, but life has been crazy lately.



We are moving! A week from today… and not even half of my house is packed. We are moving about 8 ½ miles from where we currently live to Draper. We will be living in a better area and right across the street from our work, so we are very excited.


I have been married to my love for one year! I can’t believe how much has happened in our first year of marriage.
  • We moved to Salt Lake county.
  • We got our second cat.
  • We both received two separate promotions at work.
  • We traveled to California, Bear Lake (several times), Rexburg and Las Vegas.
  • We worked. A lot.
  • We fixed our car four times.
  • Purchased a lot of furniture from IKEA.



We took our second annual California trip. We spent four days with my sister (who’s technically my aunt but who cares) in the beautiful city of Carlsbad. We were able to spend a morning in San Diego and plenty of time at ball games and the beach. We then spent five days in Anaheim, four of which were spent in, our favorite place in the world, Disneyland! We had such a blast and I am convinced that one day we will live in southern California. (An entire post about our trip soon to come)


Other than that we have been spending time with our families, friends, and cats and are trying to figure out this thing called life. I can’t wait for what’s in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment