Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Project Self Love Week 3

Hey Guys! Week three down! I can't believe that I've gotten this far and that I'm still going strong. This past week has been a good one, but hard one.


I hit my 15 pound mark and this morning was down 16! This picture above is day one and day sixteen. A fifteen pound difference and a huge difference in the way I feel. 


I had to go buy a large because a lot of my shirts were getting too big. I really appreciate Old Navy and their awesome sales and their clothing that is true to their sizes that don't make me feel a lot bigger than I actually am. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I bought a size large.


I started feeling really crappy for a few days and so I decided to take it easy. And had to remind myself that this is going to be hard but so, so worth it.



I spent some more time with my family this week. We hung out on my parent's lawn while my sister drew with chalk on Friday night. Saturday I got to watch my awesome Dad ride his police motorcycle in the Strawberry Days parade. And then I took my sisters for the afternoon, they decided that they wanted to play hide and go seek in IKEA. Which was extra convenient for us, because we needed to go there anyway.


One thing I've had to do also is create a space where I can take some time to spend time with myself. So my husband and I created a cute little cozy space for us out on our balcony. The chairs, table and grey cushions are from IKEA. The pillows, metal table, and candle votive are from Target. And the cute kitty in the back ground just would not get out of the dang picture. It's important to slow down and take sometime with yourself. I've had to realize that there are going to be some days that I can't work out and I'm going to have to be okay with it. There are going to be some days that my body won't allow me to work as hard as I want and it's okay. It's amazing that I'm even going to the gym and I have to give myself credit for that. 


1 comment:

  1. I saw your comment on my daughters blog (he & i) and I just read a few of your posts. I couldn't help but comment! You are beautiful inside and out! You truly radiate goodness and I was very touched by your posts - especially your post about your annual trip to Dennys at 3am. I was touched by your sweet spirit and just wanted to share! Thank you for being a light in the world. You are a gem!

    ReplyDelete