Thursday, July 21, 2016

Women Empowering Women


Earlier this month I stumbled upon this awesome organization called Sudara. Sudara offers unique clothing items to support women in India to save them from and keep them out of sex trafficking/slavery. 

These cute pants are called Punjammies, and they are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. And they're so cute I can get away with wearing them to work. They even have pockets which are a bonus for me and they have several different designs and lengths. All proceeds go right back into the business to employ these women. I LOVE this. 

I think it so important that we as women empower other women. A lot of times I see girls and women competing to be the better female. Being envious of one another instead of supportive. I wish that when I was younger I wasn't so envious of other girls and that I could embrace myself for who God made ME to be. My biggest realization during this journey is that I wasn't created to be someone else. I was put here for my purpose and to live a life meant for only me.

So if your looking for some awesome "lounge" pants (or everyday pants if your me). Head over to Sudara.org to support such an awesome organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment